The website www.cubestore.gr includes the online store, which is the online presence of the company under the name “DIMIZAS CHRISTOS of ARISTEIDIS” and the distinctive title “CUBESTORE.GR” with GEMI REGISTRATION NUMBER 163788301000. The company’s headquarters are located in Athens, Attica, 2 Tsouderou Street, 10445, Athens, Greece.
“CUBESTORE” strives daily for the most effective service of the company’s customers. The creation of this e-shop marks the beginning of advanced communication between the company and our customers. The e-shop that is being created is addressed to all internet users who wish to be directly informed about the products offered by our company in combination with the possibility of making purchases through the e-shop, following a remote online order, always subject to the sufficiency of the company’s stock.
“CUBESTORE” aims to provide direct service and customer satisfaction through the continuous responsibility it demonstrates throughout its business development and cultivation of trust.
The present terms are fully compatible with the current European and Greek law, while users acknowledge the company’s right to modify the provisions of the present terms, insofar as they do not relate to legally binding obligations and without affecting final situations.
The user of the website acknowledges that he/she has read these terms, agrees with them and is due to comply with them.
For us, it is our obligation that all customers are well informed and have their rights assured. For this reason, we inform the customers of our online store about the following issues:
Α. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to carry out any transaction through the online store of “CUBESTORE” and place orders for the company’s products, you will be asked to provide some personal information. When you place an order, we will ask you:
1. your full name and surname
2. the address to which the products will be shipped
3. your landline and/or mobile phone number
4. your email address
5. and if you choose to pay by credit card, the number, expiry date of the card and the three-digit security code.
These data are processed by the company in compliance with the application of article 7A par. 1 (b) N. 2472/1997, for the purpose of implementing the order placed by the customer and in no way will be disclosed, published or sold to third parties, unless the procedure established by the legislation on the lifting of confidentiality (Law 2225/1994) or any obligations arising from the national implementation of Directive 24/2006 is initiated.
Your personal information is disclosed to the responsible bank (e.g. credit card number) and is DELETED from our database immediately after the completion of your order, thus ensuring an even higher level of security.
All payments made by card are processed through Alpha Bank’s electronic payment platform “Alpha e-Commerce” and uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of encoding information until it reaches the intended recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol is currently the global standard on the Internet for the authentication of web sites to network users and for the encryption of data between network users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a client and a server to be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, thus protecting personal information in transit. In addition, all information sent with the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies if the data has been changed during the transfer.
All payments made using the card are processed through the National Bank of Greece’s electronic payment platform and uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of encoding information until it reaches the intended recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
The creators of photographs as original works of spirit according to provision 2§ 1 of the Berne-Paris International Convention, article 2 § 1 of Law No. 2121/1993, as currently in force, and Directive 93/98 EC, have agreed that the property right is automatically transferred (according to Article 32 § 2 of Law No. 2121/93, as in force today) to the “Company” and all their powers thereon in relation to each photograph they create and have accepted that the “Company” will have the full exploitation of these works without limitation as well as the rights of modification, reproduction, incorporation and multiplication for the entire time of business (Article 9 of the WIPO Copyright Treaty ratified by Greece by Law. 3184/2003 – Government Gazette A’ 228/26.09.2003, 12 of the TRIPS Agreement on Intellectual Property Rights in the field of Commerce, ratified by Greece by Law No. 2290/1995 [Government Gazette A’ 28] and Article 6 of Directive 93/98.
C. THE PRODUCTS SOLD
The characteristics and other details of the products sold are available and can be obtained by following the search instructions listed on our websites and by clicking on the name of the respective product.
D. PRODUCT ORDERING AND CONSUMER PROTECTION
Placing an order through the e-shop constitutes a distance selling contract regulated by the legislative framework of L. 2251/1994, as amended.
You can place a valid order through the e-shop if you are legally competent in accordance with the articles of the Greek Civil Code (provided that you have reached the eighteenth year of age and you are not under legal representation for the conclusion of a sales contract). Orders may also be placed by representatives of legal entities, while the company reserves the right to claim from the supervisor or guardian any orders placed by persons who are legally incapable.
PROCEDURE FOR PLACING AN ORDER VIA E-SHOP:
- After you select and view in detail the products you are interested in adding to the cart, you can view your cart and proceed to complete the order by clicking on the top right of the cart icon until a small preview of your order appears and then click on the VIEW MY CART button or simply click again on the cart icon (top right of the screen).
- You have the option to complete your order either as a visitor, by filling in the necessary fields requested, or if you already have an account, by simply putting your email and password. You can create a new account by stating email and other necessary information. To proceed to the next step, press the button CHECKOUT/Order Completion
- Fill in the shipping and billing information as requested. To proceed to the next step, press the respective button.
- Choose the payment method you wish to use by clicking on the white circle next to each payment method and complete your order.
- Upon successful completion you will see a message on your screen giving you your order code and informing you of the email address where you will be sent a preview of the order you have just placed.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF COUPONS
- Each coupon offered to a customer by cubestore.gr carries a code with the use of which the user can redeem the discount.
- The value of this voucher cannot be exchanged for money and no money will be refunded upon its use.
- It is expressly forbidden to communicate and redeem the discount code to and from any third person or any other account that has not received the code from cubestore.gr. The reproduction and/or copying of coupons to third parties who have not received the code can be detected and our company may take all legal action against the offender. The company has the right to deactivate his/her account and/or cancel the order that includes the coupon.
- Cubestore.gr is not responsible for the loss of the voucher by the recipients or the deletion of the messages and/or emails containing it. However, if the user is the owner of the voucher, he/she can contact our company to recover the code.
- The coupon can be redeemed on a single order and cannot be combined with another coupon.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
For the convenience and service of all those who wish to buy from our online store, www.cubestore.gr offers the following alternative payment methods:
- Charging your credit/debit card. Your credit/debit card will be charged on the day the shipping process starts. www.cubestore.gr has taken all necessary measures to ensure the security of your card transactions and all cardholders are subject to validity checks. CUBESTORE accepts the following payment methods:Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners
- Cash on delivery at the time you receive the products. For deliveries with Geniki Taxidromiki the customer will be charged 1.50€ for shipments to Greece, 2.00€ for shipments to Bulgaria and Romania and 2.50€ for shipments to Cyprus (including VAT). For deliveries with ACS Courier (only available for Greece) the additional charge is 2.00€.
- Deposit in a bank account
National Bank of Greece
BIC / Swift: ETHNGRAA
BIC / Swift: CRBAGRAA
- The prices listed in the relevant catalogues under each product include the statutory VAT, while www.cubestore.gr reserves the right to adjust prices without being obliged to inform the consumer.
Ε. MANNER – TIME
Deliveries of products are made throughout Greece via the companies “Geniki Taxydromiki”, “ACS Courier” and “BOX NOW” within 1-3 working days since the next working day upon completion of the order (cases of force majeure may lead to a delay in delivery time in inaccessible areas of the country). The shipping costs are described on the shipping methods page.
Deliveries of products are made throughout Cyprus through the company Geniki Taxydromiki Postal Service within 1-4 working days since the next working day upon completion of the order (cases of force majeure may lead to a delay in delivery time in inaccessible areas of the country). The shipping costs are described on the shipping methods page.
TO ROMANIA, BULGARIA, ALBANIA, NORTH MACEDONIA
Deliveries of products are made towards Romania, Bulgaria, Albania and North Macedonia via Geniki Taxydromiki within 2-5 working days since the next working day upon completion of the order (cases of force majeure may lead to a delay in delivery time in inaccessible areas of the country). The shipping costs are described on the shipping methods page.
*For deliveries outside Greece and Cyprus, any additional charge that may be imposed by the receiving country is borne by the buyer and is not included in the purchase price (e.g. customs, import, excise duties).
F. CONSUMER RIGHTS
You have the right to cancel an order within 3 hours of placing it.
After the aforementioned period, the cancellation cannot be accepted.
You have the right to return the entire order or part of it without being obliged to inform us of the reason why you wish to return the products within 15 working days from the date of receipt. In this case and only if the original packaging of the product has not been opened/damaged , you will be only charged for the shipping cost of the return of the products. In case of withdrawal, the refund of the value of the products purchased is made by transferring the amount to your bank account. For this purpose, we will need your bank account information, which will be requested by our company if necessary, in order to make the refund. If the reason for your return is due to an error on the part of our company, we are committed to bear the cost of returning the product with our partner transport company. If the original packaging of the product has been opened/damaged, there may be a charge for part or all of the value of the product and in such a case it is advisable to contact us before returning the product.